- 6a-fried egg sandwich w/ cheeze & mustard, coffee w/ CM
- 1030-SB&CB&J French toast
- 1-apple w/ SB
- 615-carnitas, yam
- 715-half-assed coconut ice cream
Sleep: 8.25 (!) hours in bed, 930p-545a, 70% quality. Nope, more like 95%, it was awesome. Woke naturally & got up feeling very refreshed. Enjoyed the hell out of a nap after the workout, snuggling kittehs make great napping partners.
Healthy Movement: Body feels quite good. Left knee is now okay with stairs, first time since my fall last Saturday. Yay! Logged an all the lifts workout that felt good & solid. Even got the hubs to do some deadlifts! Did enough bonus pulls to hit 100, but they didn't feel great today, and I'll probably regret them, starting with: angered left middle finger while doing some SA chin work (SA strength is not there after 90, that's weird).
Fun & Play: Sabrina's keys to winning on Sundays:
- sleep in until nearly 6am!
- knock out some writing
- lift with the hubs
- enjoy second breakfast
- nap with kittehs
- make toasted coconut butter & breakfast sausage, and outright steal the pork carnitas hubs made
- delegate dishes duty, but log the usual laundry, litter, and bill-paying
- reading time in the hammock in the coziest, huggiest of hoodies
- snuggling with Hanky boy