Sunday, March 15

Nutrition: Pork chops on the grill. Carnitas in the slow cooker. Happy girl.
  • 6a-eggs, summer sausage, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee
  • 930-SB&J toast
  • (10-easy lifting)
  • 1p-salad w/ avocado, summer sausage, toast
  • 330-Renola w/ coconut milk
  • 7-pork chop, baked potato, Brussels sprouts, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 8.75 (!) hours in bed, 9p-545a, 98% quality. Solid as my biceps, bitches. Finally. Attempted to nap after my workout, and did feel tired, but it was spotty rest.

Healthy Movement: Left knee a little more sore than I'd like (from the fall), calves tight from the run, and weird tightness in left upper arm (somehow from the fall?). But not feeling that overall fatigue or depletion, nothing in back from deadlifts: magic! Until I tried to lift. Everything felt rough; both acute (like the knee not tolerating TGUs, and the arm disliking any pulls remotely kippy), but also cumulative-fatigue-feeling. Things were just HEAVY and none of the moves felt great. I very quickly scaled back to easy everything, minimal sets, just move lightly through the grooves, a baby step above a full rest day. Then I napped. Spent 15-ish minutes strolling around the yard picking up trash (thanks, Hank), then just vegged in the warm, glorious sunshine. Soak soak soak. I was very, very tempted to go LCSP-ing, but listened to my body. My frustrating, anger-making body.

Fun & Play: Pristine finances. Hubs home. The sun, shining and warm and lovely. Much time with the pets, toting kitties outside, fetch with pooches, and a brushing-for-all that sent colorful tufts of soft fluff swirling off into the gentle breeze. A truly gorgeous spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment