Sunday, March 1

Nutrition:
  • 6-eggs, Brussels sprouts, beef hot dog, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar
  • 1130-pork jerky, apple, Larabar
  • 230-beef hot dog
  • 430-SB&CB&J toast
  • 7-grilled cheeze, veg w/ guac, bootch

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 1030p-530a, 72% quality. Up late due to TV like a dumbass. Got up feeling okay, but was desperately needing my nap time, 230-430p.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling fine, but at NSS I was logging sets of only 6 pulls, which was my limit of keeping them super strict, despite being a half hour apart. And still my shoulders and elbows were sore by the 10th set. So at home, I did nothing at all. Let the body heal & rest from whatever its stupid damn problem is.

Fun & Play: Many hours at NSS that included M & boys playing games while he squeezed in a workout, Holea & Mitzi & fetch, and a lotta productivity. (Still, my energy & brain tanked before I had finished all that I wanted. Left in desperate need of a nap, and postponed the M/D meeting to next week or weekend. I was too tired to be able to properly sell my awesomeness.) BK chitchat, a running date for tomorrow night. Hubs time. Pet time. BB chitchat. HB chitchat, swapping pooch pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment