Saturday, March 28

Nutrition: I totally overate at lunch and felt like garbage, but I figured it would prevent me from eating too much at supper. My sleep has GOT to get back to solid. I'm dying.
  • 6a-eggs, breakfast sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 915-hot cereal w/ Renola
  • 1145-tuna w/ mustard & rice crackers, SB&CB toast, SB & rice crackers
  • 345-LB, bootch
  • 730-fried egg sandwich w/ Slawsa & cheeze, LB

Sleep: 9 (!) hours in bed, 9p-6a, 72% quality. Woke at midnight, h/s/g, missing an earplug, and heard Hank drinking like a mad drunk at the trough, SO LOUD (no, really, somehow this is the loudest sound known to man), and SO LONG (okay, probably like 20 seconds), that I wanted to smash him. I got up, put his water dish in the sink (is this why he wakes up at 4am, because he drains the water dish at midnight?!), had some ice-cold water myself, and managed to fall back fairly easily. Tossed & turned 5a onward, but was able to doze for much of that and get some relaxation in. I am not at all fond of this streak of rotten sleep. It kills me, thoroughly reduces my capacity for stress, and I need that to be at an all-time high right about now.

Healthy Movement: I was very glad not to be going running at the time I got out of bed, though no specific running-related issues. Did 10 very strict easy chins/pulls in the AM, seeing how that felt on the shoulder: fine. Left core AND left lower back a little crankier than they should be. Stood all day, occasional sitting to read or eat, and that felt amazing. Just a tired body.

Fun & Play: A slow-moving morning. Taxy peeps, QB online learning fun, and massive productivity. Escaped for a few minutes in the afternoon to fetch bootch & groceries (because why no bootch at the local gas station, eh??) - was nice to get that crisp blast of fresh air. And to sit, even if only for 5 minutes. Extra bonus: when I left at nearly 7pm, I was SO glad not to be needing groceries before going home. Just straight home to a little fetch and a lotta snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment