Monday, March 9

Nutrition:
  • 530a-eggs, sausage, cheese, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-hot cereal, jerky
  • 1215p-hot dogs, apple w/ coconut butter
  • 230-Renola
  • 415-banana
  • (530-7m trails)
  • 730-chicken w/ Slawsa, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 930p-515a, 70% quality. Wide awake at 130a, up for bathroom, water, and a handful of nuts - way too many supper calories. Tossed & turned constantly after that, UGH. Happily, class is tomorrow instead, so I slept in until halfway between old time & new time, and then took my morning slow due to all that tossing & turning. I'm getting wiser every year!

Healthy Movement: Still have tight calves, with some tightness in upper back as well. Very minor. Run was a tough messy slog but the body held up surprisingly well, and it was gloriously springy. I even paused to hear the trickling water at my favorite spot - bliss!

Fun & Play: Sleeping in & taking it slow. New Xero shoes ordered! zOMG THE AMAZING FORECAST. Texting with MB, going to do my best to get lunch with her next week. Trails w/ DQ! Hubs time.

Temperance: Work productivity but no desire to take on extra. I'm already slacking, oh no! I'm also already feeling nostalgic - & guilty. Don't worry, I'll still follow my dream, but it's going to be oh so challenging to get past those voices. But oh so worth it, I know.

Mostly, while it's all still secret (perhaps for months yet), I feel guilty for acting as though all is normal. Especially lunching with HB yesterday; Dustin had asked me not to say anything. That was impossibly hard and I feel icky about it. But I'm hoping I can drop the TS bomb once tax season ends, which means things are open, and then it's a matter of how long I'm willing to wait, where is my compromise between me & my beloveds.

No comments:

Post a Comment