Monday, March 16

Nutrition:
  • 515a-eggs, summer sausage, Brussels sprouts, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Renola, coffee w/ CM
  • 11-coconut butter
  • 1230p-pork carnitas, apple w/ CB
  • 2-LB
  • 430-LB
  • 6-salad w/ avocado, toast, bootch
  • 730-apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 51% quality. It was better than that, but it was very in/out after 230a. Woke up h/s/g, but not quite enough to get up.

Healthy Movement: Still feeling fairly junky; class warm-up & demonstrating moves felt rough. Blargh! Two beloveds are hitting LCSP tonight, but they are speedsters, and so I am not joining them - even though I very badly want to, of course. But I don't want to slow them down, and I don't want to feel slow, and I probably shouldn't run at all. I tried to line up a run with HH, knowing that would be short & easy on the bike trail, but she's on a non-running day. Fine, then: rest. 

Fun & Play: Solid class, one of my peeps has returned after 6 weeks at NSS, woo hoo! Productive day. After deciding not to run, I tried to line up a supper date with the hubs - he's working late. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Fine then: I'll have a boring old night of groceries & chores. Rest days are so lame. Did manage some reading time, and purging time. And pet time. Snuggly Hanky boy, aw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment