Friday, March 6

Nutrition:
  • 530a-sausage, Slawsa, cheese, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 10-jerky
  • 12p-chicken, toast, LB
  • 245-apple, jerky
  • 6-eggs (!!), sausage, toast, apple w/ SB
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 9p-515a, 83% quality. Felt solid as hell; don't remember waking up at all through the night. Bliss!

Healthy Movement: Feeling those deadlifts all up & down the back. Hams & glutes doing well. Stood all day, built a standing workstation at NSS with a case of water bottles. Some elbow & shoulder anger, so I didn't add Friday pulls like I'm wanting to do.

Fun & Play: NSS all morning! Appreciation received from Mike & Dustin, appreciation given to my peeps. Lunch with my BB, all the details shared. Impressive TS productivity, given my tired brain. Left work at an early 5pm, for the first time in I don't even know how long? Hubs & critter time. Time to work on LAE stuff in front of the TV with hubs.

Nature: I am madly in love with the big fat beautiful full moon, and also the gloriously warm sun. I wonder if they talk to each other. Pagan tree-hugging dirt-worshipper, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment