Friday, March 20

Nutrition:
  • 5a-fried egg sandwich w/ cheeze & mustard, coffee w/ CM
  • 715-Renola
  • 915-Larabar
  • 1215p-eggs, ham, potatoes, coffee (Trav's!)
  • 3-LB
  • 430-LB
  • 6-Cobb salad (Doolittles!)

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 94% quality. Solid. Woken by dogs, but was already kinda dozing.

Healthy Movement: Some all-over stiffness from deadlifts, upper back nicely tight, sore glutes. Bit of anger in left shoulder, more like kip pain than the weird thing last weekend. Tried to hang from the bar in class, felt rotten. Left it. Sat all afternoon at NSS.


Fun & Play: Pretty stars. Sweet message in response to inviting a usual class attendee to my unusual Friday class (below). Lovely coworker chat. Lovely lunch with Mary. Fun afternoon at NSS: chitchat with Dustin, emails with BB, super productive (finally got to some things two months overdue), and even finished at an early enough hour to join miss Holea on a supper date. Two dates, to my favorite places, in one day?! Luckiest evah.


Love.

Stress Management: So worried about hurting my people here. Mustn't dwell too much or I may never do it. I know that I need to do it for me, but I'm not good at selfish. Must focus on those I will be helping, the beloveds who will greatly benefit from this change - including me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment