Wednesday, February 4

Nutrition: Experimented on a new food combo today, and it is HEAVEN: Renola + banana slices + warmed coconut milk = like oatmeal, but better. So much better. Also, very filling. Was barely even hungry by noon with my BB, which is very unusual for me. However, three Larabars in one day, yep, damn right. GAH.

No supper. Post-run, visited Grandpa in hospice, and got home at 830p. Was hungry but just could not care.
  • 5a-fried egg sandwich w/ bacon & Slawsa, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 930-heaven, coffee w/ CM
  • 12p-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, LB
  • 3-LB
  • (515-7m trails)
  • 630-Kind Strong bar

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 930p-445a, 82% quality. Woke often 130a onward. Monkey mind nonsense.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great. Avoided third-world squats in class today, just did the warm-up and then turned into coach & cheerleader. Run with Heidi was slow due to slippery footing and All The Talking. 'Twas lovely and perfect and I think I'm done thinking for a few months.

Fun & Play: Class was awesome: again used the bumper plates, again people going for heavier harder sets, and DAMN my bucket gets filled to overflowing from this. If I worked FT at NSS, how would I replace that feeling?

Got up in a great mood, somehow. Fabulous hair day helped a little. Fun coworker chitchat. Break time with BK to prop him back up a little. Lunch time with BB to hear about her family crisis. There are too many fucking crises lately for all of us.

Nice emails from NSS boys, regarding mine, and at about the response I was hoping for. Yay!

Seriously high workload-stress at TS, but fully capable of handling it today. Thankful for that. (FB silliness and serious swearing also helped.)

Stress Management: Visited Grandpa in hospice after the run. Parents & favorite cousin were there; it got late; I was so tired and not very chatty. I got home late and crashed into bed late and wish I was capable of handling this.

No comments:

Post a Comment