Wednesday, February 11

Nutrition:
  • 515a-fried eggs sandwich w/ Slawsa, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 11-Kind Strong bar
  • 1230p-smoked ham, raw veg
  • 4-meat stick, LB
  • 630-salad w/ avocado & tomato dressing, toast

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, exactly 9p-5a, 87% quality. Woke at 2a and felt alert, checked time, HAPPILY bedded back down. Alarm had to wake me, but I'm glad it was so very solid.

Healthy Movement: Some squat soreness, but not bad. Did some third-world squats in class, lower right back has improved to just-barely-spazzy. HH couldn't run tonight, and while I wanted to go scamper through the woods very badly, I knew I would be horseshit company for myself, so I took YET ANOTHER rest day. Bah.

Fun & Play: Class. HH & BK & hubs chitchat. Lunch kinda sorta with BK, some running talk but not much thanks to work nonsense. Nice chat with CH at the end of the day. Hubs + Hanky + TV time, while working on the floor at home. (I know, but it helps make my Thursday better.)

Temperance: Yesterday at NSS I had a strong moment: I'm saying no to the habit board. It's nothing challenging, it's about improving vegetable intake; but at least now, during wintax season, I have no ability, nor need, to push myself. Survival is hard enough at this time; growth & improvement are challenges for later.

I don't necessarily know that I like a life where 25% of the year, I'm basically a useless worker bee only. I sure wish I'd made time to get all the way through The Desire Map before the end of the year, because I sure don't have time now. But I need to spend time on my life, because the one I'm living is decidedly not the one I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment