Tuesday, February 24

Nutrition: Getting some acne. From Trav's? From pizza? From mixed nuts? From Kind Strong bars? GAH. I actually feel like I've had some weird digestion for the past few days, and generally these go together. Everything digestive SEEMS to be functioning normally, but I feel rather bloated & just...bleahgross. I shall eat more good stuff, less of the outer-limit stuff, and hopefully things return to my normal.
  • 5a-eggs, Slawsa, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 10-banana toddler pack w/ Renola & CM
  • 1145-fruit leather
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-ribs, pineapple
  • 230-banana
  • 530-KS bar
  • 7-raw veg & pork rinds w/ guac, apple w/ SB, bootch

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 79% quality. Felt quite solid until 430a. Couldn't quite fall back then, though I had time to.

Healthy Movement: Still feeling the deadlifts, sore muscles from mid-back through hams; fine with it as long as it doesn't affect my session. But it totally did, and I wasn't even expecting it. What the damn hell? Only logged a single set of SA chin work in class, and called it a deload day for pulls. Because my gut instinct was to FORCE THEM, I did the opposite; I've learned that forcing my body to do anything is generally a very bad idea, even though it hurts the brain to be "lazy."

Fun & Play: Hubs chitchat - in the morning! Silly pets. BK chitchat. FB silliness with trail-runner peeps. Happy coworkers. Fun class working on technique, with some kickass squats by AS. Hubs time in eve. He had cute baby animal videos queued up for me since I had told him I would be working late after a shitty afternoon full of meetings. Baby animals! Goats!! Whatta guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment