Tuesday, February 17

Nutrition:
  • 445a-SB&J&honey French toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 945-Renola + coconut milk + banana combo, coffee w/ CM
  • 1115-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, apple
  • 345-LB
  • 6-raw veg w/ guac, apple w/ SB, bootch

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 9p-430a, 73% quality. Solid, but woke early. Had a leisurely breakfast and went to work early. Decent energy all day.

Healthy Movement: Body feels good, though a bit tired. Session felt a bit rough but still eked out some PRs. Logged SA work in class, felt good.

Fun & Play: Productivity on my work piles. BK chitchat. Session w/ Timmy & Michelle. THE most awesome kickass class. God DAMN do I love those beautiful beasts!

Temperance: I am resisting the urge to fill my schedule this week with suppers out with my peeps, just "because I can" without a hubs to account for my time. Mostly to force myself to do the work of deep thinking, no ability to avoid it with busywork. It's working. It's helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment