Thursday, February 26

Nutrition:
  • 5-eggs, Brussels sprouts, sausage, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-LB
  • 10-LB
  • 1145-coconut butter
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard & rice crackers, Renola
  • 3-jerky
  • 545-jerky, rice crackers
  • 7-raw veg w/ guac, apple w/ SB, Natural Calm

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 945p-5a, 87% quality. Solid but not enough. My heart rate, normally 65-70, has clocked in at 80 for three straight days. Concerning?

Healthy Movement: Aching in the deep left glute again, from yesterday's run. Got better throughout the day, nothing left by session time. Had a kickass day where deadlifts were easy & light. Happy deadlift day, my friend!

Fun & Play: Coworkers. LT meeting. Session. Class. Meathead kicking ass. Hubs time.

Stress Management: Today's workday was longer than yesterday's, but much better. Because I was doing what felt like worthwhile work. I had a crapton of entries to make, and today was my last day to make them, and so I buckled down and worked until 630p. And I didn't mind. That's telling me that much of my frustration with work is attending unnecessary meetings, doing busywork, and also the being overwhelmed, still a problem. Next month has potential to suck worse than Cuntbruary did...I hope my brain can stay up, that will be the key.

Temperance: Yesterday & today I rehearsed a rather combative encounter with the nurse who would go over my health assessment with me today. I was ready to argue that I don't need a follow-up visit solely due to my high cholesterol because EVERY OTHER HEALTH FACTOR is fucking glorious, and goddammit, I'm healthier than anyone else in this fucking company. Then it hit me, wait...I actually probably am. Strongest chick: not quite, we have miss AP taking that mantle, unless we're talking upper body, I may win that round. But my endurance will kick her ass, for sure. Which makes me more well-rounded and...whoa. That was a pretty amazing realization. It's high time I stop letting my first 30 years define me. (Luckily, today's nurse was super reasonable and gave me a gold star. I get a follow-up lab check in 6 months, but she was so reasonable, and so happy to have someone healthy to just congratulate. It was lovely!)

BK was totally lying to me by omission. I am now certain that I was right about my suspicions nearly two weeks ago, and we've hung out four freaking hours since then, between breaks & lunches & runs, and he's said nothing to me. Oh, he's dropped some obvious hints that he clearly expected me to pick up (I did) and ask questions (I won't; I refuse; if you have something to tell me, you tell me, like a damn adult). And now the evidence of his news is showing up on Facebook (without clearly stating it, but it's beyond obvious). And here I sit, supposedly a bestie, but I'm (theoretically) finding out alongside every other random FB acquaintance. So yeah, that feels great. I am angry & hurt & disappointed. I am SO tempted to text him to demand an apology & an explanation, but I want to see him in person, so he can't get off easily via text. Which means Monday morning. That's 3.5 more days! Argh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment