Thursday, February 19

Nutrition: Hangry much of today. Intended to gorge on a pizza at supper, but then by the time I got home, I wasn't hungry for anything. Pretty weird; maybe those fatty ribs finally reached all my cells by then.
  • 6a-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 1115-LB
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-ribs w/ pineapple & plum vinegar, rice crackers, Renola, bootch
  • 6-breakfast sausage, toast, apple w/ SB, bit o' bootch

Sleep: 8.75 hours in bed, 9p-545a, 70% quality. Felt a little better than that. Woke at 4a and managed to ignore Hanky, roll over, and fall back. Nice, but still didn't get up feeling as rested as that many hours SHOULD have made me.

Healthy Movement: Encountering the feeling of all-over fatigue again, like zero muscle endurance, no specific soreness or pain points, but everything just MEH. Dustin decided that meant it's time to deload deadlifts, in exchange for killing the pull-ups, which I did! He offered me a bonus 5th set of deadlifts, but although they felt quite a lot better than I expected, I declined, hoping to have something left for a run tomorrow in 20+degrees (woo hoo!). Logged my SA chin-up work before/after class, then after inputting them into Sheets, I decided I'd round up from 81 to 85, and then I decided I'd round all the way up to 100, what the hell. I'm currently 500 pulls ahead of my goal plan. WHOA-LEE SHIT - that's the power of competition right there.

Fun & Play: Chitchat with CR, BK, hubs. FB silliness. Trying to make laughs but feeling extremely MEH today. Session w/ Timmy. Plans to run w/ BK tomorrow (not trails though, dang our busy lives). Great class, after which BL said he is joining us on tomorrow's run. Sweetness! Silly pets at home. Writing.

Stress Management: Fuck my job. I mean, I JUST CAN'T EVEN anymore. Today I learned about a STUPID decision (made back in November) that is the reason my team has been crushed by insane workloads. Like, this could all have been prevented with a little common sense & humility. I want OUT of a place that doesn't value their employees as assets, but as interchangeable, replaceable parts. Unless it's the kind of job that any warm body can do (rare), your goddamn people are goddamn ASSETS and only a fucking idiot doesn't know this. Ergo: I work for idiots. Why am I spending my time and my LIFE in such a place? I know, I know: I keep saying this, but something is going to change this year, I promise you. I can't keep this front up much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment