Sunday, February 8

Nutrition:
  • 715a-fried eggs sandwich w/ Slawsa & bacon, coffee w/ CM
  • 1045-SB&CB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1p-veg w/ guac, Larabar 
  • 315-SB&J sandwich, bootch
  • 6-pork chops, baked potato

Sleep: 6.5 hours in bed, 1230a-7a, 61% quality. We got home just after midnight. I'm grateful I was able to get a semi-normal amount of sleep. Still, had an energy tank at noon; tried to fit in a nap. Couldn't. 

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling great. I actually noted with surprise that my left core feels fabulous despite all of yesterday's sitting. Did feel some low-right-back tightness mid-morning, so that + stress prompted me to cut my lifting plan to just bench & pull, but by the time I changed (just past noon), I was so tired that all I did was get myself to 30 pulls. Then I postponed some of my planned work in favor of a nap. Snuggled into bed with the kittehs and THEN I realized I actually didn't have enough time. Fuck. Me. 

Fun & Play: Let me take a second to reiterate that the NSS party was full of good things. I'm done dwelling on the food issues and want to dwell on the gratitude for being invited, for receiving a gift, for being able to play the games, for being a part of that family. I love those people so much. They have changed my life for the better, in every way possible, and more than I can ever properly thank them for. Love love love.

Chitchat w/ LT, BK. Quick tax firm visit.  Supper w/ my old pals SW & KM. 

Stress Management: Tired. And a long, draining day coming tomorrow. I'm glad I was able to shift my to-do list to accommodate a mental recovery day. I'm glad I was smart enough to do it instead of forcing it, my norm.

Supper w/ the girls felt a lot like hanging with Hop: we have nothing in common anymore, except our past & our love. Some days that's enough, some days it's not. And it's all because of me and how much I've changed, all my fault. 

Temperance: Today I am battling the internal cunt. I am working on replacing her with my friends. It is a challenge, but hey, my besties are motherfucking sorcerers (I couldn't possibly be any luckier in that regard) and it's the only way to override her. 

Read a great analogy today: some people are orchids, some are dandelions. Some of us have a very narrow environment in which we can survive, while some of us will thrive after the goddamn apocalypse. Guess which one I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment