Sunday, February 1

Nutrition: Trav's was out of breakfast potatoes today. A TRAVESTY. I ordered hash browns instead, but I should have just skipped them. Pretty sure I will pay for that by Wednesday; maybe next time I'll be smart enough to just do the eggs & ham.
  • 615a-eggs, bacon, sweet potatoes, coffee w CM
  • (9-lifting)
  • 11-pork jerky, Larabar
  • 115-eggs, ham, hash browns
  • 415-LB
  • 7-peas & pork rinds w salsa, apple w SB, chia bootch

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 945p-6a, 97% quality. Woke several times, but always back easily. Low energy around lunch time.

Healthy Movement: Got up with a body that felt great; no ghost-niggles, woo hoo! However, the right lower back had a little freakout during the squat set of my lifting session. Similar to what it did last Saturday post-run during yoga, but at about 1/3 of that spaz level. Just to the point of needing to do slow moving, twisting, stretching, show it everything is just fine & there's no need to lock up on me, let's go, we've got more work to do - and it let me. Concerning, but now I'm going to rest for well over 24 hours, so we'll see. It flared back up here and there throughout the day. Should've stood at NSS, but I was tired & lazy. Low energy hit me around noon or so.

Fun & Play: FB silliness. Solid lifting. NSS work, an insanely productive and accomplished day. SO many emails sent and so many bows tied up. Still, not enough; some big things I just do not have time to tackle, and it hurts my heart. Lunch with BK again. Therapy talk with him on NSS work, failure, rejection, awful voices in heads; helpful, actually. Hubs time. Snuggly pet time.

Temperance:

This.



I was lost in this quote all day long, and it had nothing to do with running (other than how badly I want beautiful green life & soft dirt trails in bright sunshine & the happiness that always goes with them) and everything to do with every other facet of my life.

I feel like I've been settling in many, many ways.

I don't know if I will be brave enough to change any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment