Saturday, February 21

Nutrition: As much as I eat, how am I still hungry every two hours??

  • 515-eggs, sausage, slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 615-SB&J toast
  • 830-LB, bootch
  • 11-raw veg w/ guac, banana, LB
  • 215p-jerky, Kind Strong bar
  • 415-Renola
  • 715-raw veg w/ guac, toast, wings, LB

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 78% quality. Mostly solid. 

Healthy Movement: Feeling a little bit fatigued yet, and some right low-back tightness returned even though I'm doing much better mentally. Happy to enjoy a rest day. Still, many hours standing at the tax firm.

Fun & Play: Hubs time. Taxy peeps, including Dan's assurance I can always come work there. Chitchat with SR, BK. Pandora tunes!

Delicious gift coffee from SR, a special roastmaster's blend; when NSS takes me on, I'll supplement the pay cut with barista-ing, an important step toward my latest goal of becoming a complete & total coffee snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment