Monday, February 23

Nutrition:
  • 445a-eggs, squash, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-Heaven in a bowl, coffee
  • 1230-ribs, squash, pineapple, Kind Strong bar
  • 330-LB
  • (630-5.78m run)
  • 8-sausage, toast, apple w/ SB

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 830p-415a, 88% quality. Took a while to fall asleep (guess I didn't need to be in so early), but slept soundly and woke naturally. 

Healthy Movement: Quite a bit of all-over tightness from the lifting, but zero pain points! Wouldn't have run in the stoopid wind gusts on my own, so: yay BK! Definitely felt the hamstrings working & whining, and was not a chatty pace, but I managed to impress myself with the time, so: yay BK!

Fun & Play: Break time with BK, including AS chitchat. Good team morale & serious productivity. Fantastic time helping AS with his 1RM on bench (210#!!) followed by the LAE planning meeting that consisted of three of my beastly besties: perfection. Solid run with BK. Hubs chitchat.

Stress Management: Still haven't made up for my missed day at the tax firm on the 7th (for the NSS party) and had been considering working on Sunday. But since that means 13 straight looong days of work that includes another month-end close, I decided against it. Instead, I'm burning up Friday PTO to work at the tax firm, and will then work at NSS on Sunday. I'll still have 13 straight days of work, but my Sunday will still have time for lifting (with the hubs!) & chores, which will help keep my sanity. And I think it's pretty obvious that I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment