Friday, February 27

Nutrition:
  • 445a-eggs, Brussels sprouts, Slawsa, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-Larabar
  • 10-SB toast, coconut butter packet
  • 1130-salad w/ chicken, LB
  • 230-apple w/ SB, LB
  • 430-LB
  • 8-chicken, grilled cheeze (& it was fantastic!), bootch

Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 71% quality. Got up twice after settling in, once to ask the hubs to turn down the hockey game, again when I realized I was hearing a cat trapped in the pantry. Woke naturally and got up feeling rested, surprisingly.

Healthy Movement: Little bit of the usual deadlift soreness, but minimal. Some stiffness from standing at a desk that is slightly off from my usual, finding myself with hips too far forward for too much of the day. Legs got extremely stiff, too, much more so than at TS; guess I don't move as often here. Feet got fat and I had to call it a day just shy of 13 hours. (Breaks for grub, of course.)

Fun & Play: Taxy day! Lunch with the hubs. BK chitchat on Tahoe. Nice chitchat with the taxy peeps on job possibilities. I really truly may be able to cobble together an ideal (& full-time) job situation between DBB & NSS. It could happen if I decide to make it happen. 

Stress Management: Today is the 3-year anniversary of an old friend's death. I wasn't in his life much anymore, but he was always there in my formative years, another big brother. Seeing FB posts about him prompted a little breakdown, just missing him. Life is not fair, yo; death even less so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment