Wednesday, January 7

Nutrition: My BB saved the day today: I had no protein for lunch, and it's cold as crap and I wasn't gonna leave. Luckily my BB was still home and packed me a meat. She's the bomb diggitiest!
  • 230a-Larabar
  • 5-eggs, cauliflower, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-Larabar, orange, coffee w/ CM
  • 1215p-toast, summer sausage w/ rice crackers, apple, tea
  • 215-Larabar
  • 415-All The Crackers (stress eating)
  • 630-brat w/ Slawsa, salad w/ avocado, toast, bootch

Sleep
: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 60% quality. Not THAT bad. Woke at 2a, couldn't fall back, got up at 230a for bathroom, water, Larabar. Still took a while, but I fell back. I woke at 5a, flipped over, snuggled back in ready to zonk...but buzzzzzz. Bleah! 78 pulse.

Healthy Movement: Body feeling decent. Did class warm-up and could feel squats a bit. Did SA chin-up work and the elbows got a little crank. Rest day, not running, due to The Crud. [Insert very frustrated sigh here.]

Fun & Play: Class. FB silliness GALORE. More fun with the pull-ups spreadsheet. Writing. Lunch with my BB. Serious productivity, catching back up like I desperately needed to. Spent an extra hour working on NSS stuff...so effing fun! BK Tahoe talk. Eeeeee! Hubs time.

No comments:

Post a Comment