Tuesday, January 6

Nutrition: I'm going to stop tallying my caloric intake. The whole point of doing it (for the past year or so), was to make sure I was eating ENOUGH to feel good, because I was struggling to do so. I've now gotten that pretty much automatic by adding in regular snacks. So...no more calorie-counting, unless perhaps things start to go poorly again. (But they won't!)

However, I am still going to track what I'm eating, because I still have acne sources that I haven't pinpointed. Frustrating, to say the least.
  • 530-eggs, bacon, cauliflower, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-toast, Renola, coffee w/ CM
  • 11-Larabar, apple
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 145-tuna w/ mustard, banana
  • 4-Kind Strong bar
  • (6-yoga)
  • 730-salad w/ avocado, toast, bootch
Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 845p-515a, 97% quality. I don't know about THAT; it was at least a half hour before I fell asleep, but it was sound and I woke naturally. Well, mostly: I probably could have snuggled back in for more, but for a prancing Hanky. 71 pulse.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling only okay, mostly due to The Crud. I get some fluid movement when I get up, but after I've been up for an hour or so, there is zero drainage, just sinus inflammation that seems about the same as the day before. Ugh. I'm also realizing that I have little niggles popping up: occasional soreness in my left foot, tight low back yesterday, somewhat tight neck today...places of past injuries or major aches. This wouldn't be a surprise if I were feeling stressed, but maybe it's just being sick. Anyway, little warning signs that I am now too smart to completely ignore. Although yes, it pisses me off, big time.

Awesome session, bench reps PR. Fun with yoga doing some tricky stuff & Holea chitchat.

Another thing I'm going to stop tracking: calories burned. Sure, it's cool to see I've burned 150,000 calories in a year, but...it doesn't mean anything, not really, nor does it change my behavior. I shall keep tracking my 9 factors. I'll track miles AND trail miles. I'll track pull-ups, obviously, and total weight pulled. And I'll track workout TIME, because I benefit from keeping tabs on cumulative hours, making sure I don't get overzealous. And this is easier than it seems, as I've efficientized such tracking & use conditional formatting to give me a general overview-at-a-glance. EXCEL MAGIC.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Dogs' reactions to pickles (they like, but it takes them a few seconds of chewing to decide as such) (they are old pickles that I won't eat). Productive team (getting ahead of me!). Session. Yoga. Writing.

Stress Management: I couldn't bring up the topic with D & M today. It didn't feel like the right time, or maybe I just wasn't brave enough. Still in my head constantly, though, and I gotta say something soon. And really: what's the worst that can happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment