Thursday, January 8

Nutrition: Fasting for a blood test. Le CRANK in the AM. Managed to get it done before a headache kicked in. Felt strangely stuffed all morning.
  • 8-toast, apple, Renola, swig of broth, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-orange, coffee w/ CM
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, apple, pepitas
  • 4?-Kind Strong bar
  • 630-Renola
  • 730-salad, brat w/ Slawsa, bootch, toast, SB&CB&J toast

Sleep
: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 83% quality. Woke around 430a and dozed in/out until the hubs got up. 83 pulse.

Healthy Movement: Decent, not great. STIFF upper back & shoulders. High cholesterol in my test: SHOCKING and TERRIFYING. Or not at all. Good solid session, although results a little "meh." Yes, I expect giant PRs every single week. Moderation? Not my thing.

Energy came & went today. Was struggling in afternoon but class rejuvenated me. My little meathead AS was back, woo hoo! Again energy tanked before leaving, but better at home. 

Fun & Play: Making fun of the health tests. Gotta, or else I'll just get pissed. Fun session. Holea chitchat and pics of our backs for posterity (or comparison at year-end). Class. Productivity & finally feeling there is a light at the end of the YE tunnel. Sweet pets rejoicing at the miracle of my arrival home. Peace and quiet and a happy mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment