Thursday, January 29

Nutrition:
  • 545a-fried egg sandwich w/ bacon, mustard, & Slawsa, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar
  • 930-meat stick, grapefruit, coffee w/ CM
  • 1130-LB
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard, toast, apple, Kind Strong bar
  • 345-Renola
  • 6-Cobb salad, decaf coffee

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 930p-530a, 89% quality. In late because I was playing with the BK spreadsheet while I stretched which led to a LOT more than 5 minutes of formula testing, and then frustrating dreams of charts!

Healthy Movement: Body a bit fatigued; some tight lower legs & sore feet straight outta bed, but all improved as I moved. Still, I backed out of tomorrow's running date with BK. Already piling on miles (in tax/lifting season terms, anyway) and would like to keep things on the upswing, not get overly ambitious just because I feel so amazing compared to last week's beatdown. Session went great; body was all good & pulls are coming back some. Fun to be able to notice the very bright, but very little, signs of improvement, like a speedy crawl or perfect TGU form. Slightly reduced deadlift reps compared to last week, but increased the weight; honestly felt like I still could've nailed 8 reps but I did NOT want to pay the high price for them in terms of energy levels. Given that I still felt some of those ghost-pain stress-niggles, I don't want to go balls-out quite yet.

Fun & Play: BK spreadsheet updates first off - a smarter time to play with them. A LOT smarter, because I figured out my formula workaround in no time! Much coworker silliness. Break time with BK to discuss spreadsheets & Zumbro, plus chitchat with AS on bench press foolishness. Fun session, including silliness with Timmy. Work productivity. Delightful class, followed by MORE chitchat with AS on his programming - gonna turn that boy into a focused, strong-ass meathead.

Finally, supper with my BB at my favorite restaurant. Hours of talk, and hours more that we could've. Love love love. ALL the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment