Thursday, January 15

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, chicken sausage, cauli & onions, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 6-Americano
  • 8-coffee w/ CM
  • 915-Larabar
  • 1045-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 1245-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, Halo
  • 3-Larabar, apple
  • (6-yoga club)
  • 7-salad w avocado, brat, toast, bootch

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 74% quality. Woke h/s/g at 3a but didn't need to get up - again, too big of a supper. Could've slept later, but Mr Hanky disagreed. Got up feeling decent in the brain, anyway. 77 pulse.

Healthy Movement: A bit MEH energy-wise: need more sleep. Nothing specifically sore; already lost the squat soreness, still nothing in the upper body: hot damn, hot damn! Session: super fantastico. PULL-UPS PR!! Fun times at yoga after work.

Fun & Play: BK chitchat. FB silliness. Warmer temps. Session. 50k chitchat with my runner pals, and continuing to feel fully content that I am NOT interested. (I just wanna go have all the fun with none of the pressure.) Body-love talk with a coworker, an email that involved lots of swears and the kind of stuff I post on my bloggity blog. So...I also posted that link on FB as an accompaniment to the pull-ups PR. Feeling brave. Super fun class, had THREE newbies join us, plus my meathead had left work early, but CAME BACK IN for my class: I am GLOWING with delight over that. Yoga-club silliness. Hubs time. A pretty fantastic day, truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment