Sunday, January 4

Nutrition: Any time I've made French toast since going Paleo (which is like 4 times in 4 years), I've wondered why I don't do it more often. Same today. And today I was thoroughly surprised by how very little syrup & honey it took to be immensely sweet. Made me curious if some of the foods I miss would actually even taste good to me anymore. Probably not. Except real bread: I bet that is still bomb dig.
  • 8-eggs, turkey, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1145-Larabar 
  • (12p-pulls/chins)
  • 115-hot dogs w/ Slawsa, French toast w/ pure maple syrup & honey
  • 445-veg & salsa
  • 6-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, chia bootch
  • calories 2200: p 950, c 1050, f 200

Sleep: 10.5 (!!) hours in bed, 9p- 730a, 87% quality. I would call it 95%. Woke around 445a, dozed for a bit, and decided to try falling back. Success! Still, got up feeling sickly, and damn tired of it. 92 pulse. Napped 2-430p as well. Whoa!

Healthy Movement: Tired. Forgot to mention that yesterday the left core did ache post-run, likely from all the immediate sitting with zero stretching. Stood while at the tax firm, and it felt better by the end of the night. Good today, and full PT is happening again.

By noon, too tired to lift. Even benching sounded like a lot of effort. So all I did was pulls - but I did 60! Shoulders and elbows do seem a wee bit peeved so I shall dial it back to normalcy.

Fun & Play: Sleeping in. Eating breakfast & actually talking with the hubs. Felt like I hadn't seen him in three days or so. Quiet day, didn't leave the house. BK chitchat. Nap time. Necessary chores all finished. Better weather in the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment