Sunday, January 11

Nutrition:
  • 6-eggs, beef hot dog, toast, orange, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar
  • 1115-Renola
  • (1215p-basement lifting)
  • 130-French toast w/ honey & coconut butter & pure maple syrup, beef hot dog, bootch
  • 415-Larabar 
  • 530-salad w/ avocado, beef hot dog, toast, FCLO

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 10p-545a, 91% quality. Very sound, but woke from a vivid (crappy, car crash into water) dream at 5a and couldn't fall back although I tried & tried. Got up feeling rested, but still made a promise to Clyde there would be a nap later. Pulse 75. Fulfilled my promise 230-4p, and the kits & I were very happy little nappers indeed.

Healthy Movement: For some reason I got up expecting to feel stiff & sore, and was pleasantly surprised when I felt great. I still plotted a slightly lower-key workout than I felt capable of, culling out heavy squats in hopes of feeling stellar for Tuesday's session. Still, by the time I finished, it was clear that I haven't been doing this regularly. Quite a bit of work crammed into that hour!

Fun & Play: All my chores accomplished. Workout. Fetch in warm weather. Writing. Napping. Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment