Saturday, January 3

Nutrition: A shortcutty day since I worked the tax firm 1-7p. Need to better plan my snacks for such days. A silver lining: once again, madly in love with raw veg & salsa. I could have eaten it until my belly ached.

  • 5a-eggs, turkey, toast, coffee w CM
  • 6-half Larabar
  • (615-8m trail run)
  • 8-half Larabar 
  • 9-eggs, ham, potatoes, much coffee
  • 12-Kind Strong bar
  • 215-carrot cake super cookies, bootch
  • 6-pepitas, Larabar 
  • 8-veg w salsa, SB&J toast
  • Calories 2875: p 650, c 1225, f 1000
Acne: So incredibly fiercely bad this past week, worst it's been in ages, and not sure why. Frustrating as hell.

Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 9p-445a, 82% quality. Should've turned in earlier, since I needed to be up pretty early for trails. Solid, though. 76 pulse.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling pretty good. Run went fairly well, although legs failed me at the end; calves in particular were whining. Took a few cold calms throughout the day but no DayQuil. Energy level and brain level were just fine, but I was tanking pretty hard by 8p.

Fun & Play: Trails! HH! Sunrise! Squeezed in 20 minutes at NSS to finish something for M that lets him get cracking on 2014 analysis. 3 hours of chitchat at Trav's with my BB. Catching up with my tax firm peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment