Friday, January 23

Nutrition: Tried to eat extra today to avoid deadlift soreness and mitigate tiredness. I managed to avoid adding coffee at lunch, despite being at the cutest little coffee shop in the world. Or at least in Minnesota. Okay FINE just in Sauk Centre. 

Fuck though, could've eaten my fists off today. Not cravings, all legit hunger. Nothing satisfied. For supper I went for my max-cal combo, hoping that would give me a semblance of recovery by tomorrow. 

  • 445a-eggs, chicken brat, toast, SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-Larabar 
  • 1015-Larabar 
  • 12p-southwest-type salad
  • 1-apple, Larabar, jerky (salad too damned small; and still hungry as shit; I basically needed a whole 'nutha meal, WTF?)
  • 330-bacon jerky, Halos, apple chips
  • 630-Daiya pizza, pint AZ


Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 915p-430a, 73% quality. Not enough. Thanks a lot Hank, ya fat jerk. So. Tired. 

Healthy Movement: Feeling some all-over stiffness from deadlifts. More in the back than in legs or glutes. Also, HANDS. My fucking hands ache. What? Low energy at lunchtime. Low low low. Took a short walk around 3p to the gas station and started to feel sore glutes then. Sore by eve. Near "tears level" of exhaustion on the drive home. Ugh. 

Fun & Play: Hubs time in morning and evening. DBB instead of TS, a good change of pace. Fun peeps there! Love the work as well. Lunch with Mom, although I was [much] less than alert or chatty. Everything felt like Shit That Does Not Matter. So tired. FB silliness with assorted peeps. Clyde snuggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment