Friday, January 16

Nutrition: Probably too much for a rest day. But hey, impressive for a long 13-hour workday.
  • 5a-fried egg sandwich w mustard, chicken sausage, coffee w CM
  • 6-Larabar
  • 830-coffee w CM
  • 915-salted macadamia nuts, apple
  • 1130-pork jerky, macadamia nuts, Halos
  • 3-brat, Larabar, bootch
  • 445-Kind Strong bar
  • 730-salad w avocado, toast, SB&J toast

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 75% quality. Had a near h/s/g wake-up (still too much at supper, it seems), but was dozing in/out regularly after that. Intense dreams, though I can't remember them.
 
Healthy Movement: Again I expected to get up feeling a little stiff & sore, but felt great! And yet a rest day anyway? What is this moderation?! Sat all afternoon at NSS but given the car hours this weekend, I probably should've stood.
 
Fun & Play: FB silliness. Coworker silliness. Chitchat with a fellow female lifting beast who GETS IT.
 
Chitchat with my BB. ROUS silliness that actually bordered on obnoxious while I was trying to work. Snarky (& a bit bratty) chat with BK (also in on the ROUS convo) gave me an outlet to avoid being a jerk.
 
Stress Management: But at one point I wanted to scream & punch & throw things, at a judgy comment about fat people.

Fuck.

That.

I said nothing, because it didn't quite feel like a time to get on a high horse, but I sure wish I had climbed up & yelled. Better to overreact & take offense if something wasn't meant to offend, or better to sit & seethe & let my overbearing need for harmony keep me silent?

The former, judging by how I felt remaining silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment