Wednesday, December 31

Nutrition:
  • 5a-eggs, beef bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 930-chocolate super cookies, coffee w/ CM
  • 11-rice crackers
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w mustard, toast, Renola, 2 Reese's Pieces
  • 4-hot dogs, SB&J toast, Zevia
  • 7-9-bunch of BWCs, few veg 
  • calories 3050: p 650, c 1300, f 1100
Sleep: 7.75 hours in bed, 915p-5a, 77% quality. Was all set to turn in early, distracted by reading JR's shared article, longer than I expected. But so riveting! Solid, though; I'd seriously call it 95%.

Healthy Movement: Definitely feeling squats, and upper body is VERY sore as I discovered in class warm-up. Once again, I really wanted to mess around with SA chins but had to do -0- and was understanding why Dustin wanted to shake me yesterday! But I'm very happy to land squarely on 5280. Me like purty numbers! FABULOUSLY fun session, deadlift PR and good, tough weighted ring pulls. And a couple near-SA chins to bring me to 5280, which impressed Dustin. He said I'm not far off from full SA, holy shit!

Fun & Play: Class done same as yesterday's, again forcing heavier weights and loving the reactions to such beastliness. Yay, ladies! Break time with BK. Super productive day. Great morale, plenty of silliness amongst our stress. Session badassery including LT, and bonus chitchat with HB & CJ & CME, plus massive HB silliness. Chitchat with MB about gift ideas for my BB. Seeing my BB! Hubs time. Reflecting on a good year, with low stress about the new year. Brain is in a very happy place. Fun party with ROUSers, and the hubs enjoyed himself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment