Wednesday, December 3

Nutrition: Again I was constantly hungry. Weird.
  • 5a-eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Larabar
  • 10-coconut butter toast, apple
  • 1230p-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, Larabar, bootch, Emergen-c, Coldcalm
  • 345-Larabar, 2 Emergen-c, Coldcalm
  • 630-salad w/ avocado, SB&J toast, fruit
  • calories 2975: p 500, c 1275, f 1200

Sleep
: 8.25 hours in bed, 830p-445a, 77% quality. Now THAT is a bullshit calculation. In nice & early, pointlessly: couldn't fall asleep to save my life. Woke a million times, checked the clock thinking it should be around 3a, it was only 1130p. Woke a million more times. Every time I woke: drool puddle, dripping nose; flip to back; cough until give up and flip to other side. At one point, the fresh side I rolled into was still wet with disgustingness and I had to flip the pillow over. Fucking UGH so gross and so tired. Tonight I shall be taking some sleep-inducing drugs FO SHO.

Healthy Movement: Hip pretty great until getting out of car at work, more noticeable after that. Interesting note: my morning heart rate is usually around 65-70. Last 6 days, since the sickness began: I'm averaging 85. Whoa. I had optimistically packed running gear last night, but doing jacks in my class warm-up, my TEETH hurt. Rest day sadness. At least I was wise enough not to attempt class; it was clear even in the warm-up that I had zero muscle endurance for anything. I even attended a 9am meeting (that I should've skipped) just for the opportunity to sit. the. fuck. down. And I thought I was tired then? At lunch I could have crawled under the table for a nap, easily. Energy level came up after that, but felt like my brain was functioning at about 5/8 or so for much of the afternoon. By evening I was sounding terrible (voice weird, hacking constantly) but feeling surprisingly good. Much better than last night, though I sound far worse. This thing is on its way out, I know it is!

Fun & Play: Class. Productive work day. I'm getting smarter about socializing; if I don't run, then instead of eating at my desk, I'm trying to hang with my peeps! LT worked through lunch to go to an appointment, my BB had a noon meeting, so BK landed as my lunch date again. Care package delivery from my mom. More productivity including reconciling a massive beast of an account, taking me pretty much all day long. Various other little fires put out. Silly pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment