Wednesday, December 17

Nutrition:
  • 515-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 945-apple, Larabar
  • 12p-Cobb salad, clementine
  • 4-rice crackers, pork jerky
  • 630-salad w/ balsamic, toast, apple w/ SB
  • calories 2425: p 625, c 600, f 1200

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 930p-5a, 81% quality. In late due to my stellar supper date (worth it!); wide awake at 3a and forced my mind to shut the fuck down and get back to sleep. Worked, but I needed the alarm to wake me from sound damned sleep at 5a. Ugh. Feeling rested, though.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great. Thought no one was going to show to class, so I decided to do it myself. Then someone showed, so I got to do it with her - felt fantastic. I even did some single-arm chin-ups, bitchez! Body is feeling great despite yesterday's badassery. I like!

Fun & Play: Class! HB chitchat about SG. Gifty from my bestie Timmy. Gifty from my fabulous team. Lunch out with the entire incredible Finance team. Fun all-team, got to describe Paleo, claim the 2015 motto again, give a number, and a one-commit: popular! But next time I think I'm sitting in the back row with BK: I could get some work done if I wasn't in the speaker's direct line of sight! Wrapping up things on my last workday for ELEVEN DAYS. Packing / overpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment