Tuesday, December 2

Nutrition: Insatiable hunger today, and I don't understand it at all. FOUR Larabars by 3pm? Dafuq, body?!
  • 445-eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 815-Larabar
  • 930-toast w/ CB, decaf
  • 1115-Larabar
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, Larabar
  • 3-Larabar
  • 645-salad w/ avocado, SB&J toast 
  • calories 2950: p 525, c 1025, f 1400

Sleep: 7.5 hours in bed, 915p-445a, 74% quality. Lots of tossing & turning. Sinus pressures, mouth-breathing, drooling, hip pain when flipping. My hair looks like hell today, thanks to all that tossing & turning, but it's bench day so no updos. Man, my life is SO difficult. FEEL FOR ME.

Healthy Movement: I didn't even think about my hip until I was making coffee at work this morning, like two hours after I got up. Cool beans! Does hurt a bit, but much improved. Perhaps doing my full PT last night is something that should register as "helpful" in my brain? You'd think.

Great session with a bench-pressing PR once again. Hip was not noticeable until, say it with me: getting out of my car at work afterward. Luckily I stood all day and it remained okay. Felt squats some by the time I did the afternoon class warmup.

Fun & Play: FB silliness abounded all morning, what fun! Productive work day, much Excel playing without feeling quite as stupid as last month, and bright, chipper moods all around. DC team thanked me for Kudos as I was stupidly in the break room right after they got them, although I certainly didn't know they'd know. Not anonymous at all! Damn. Nice to be thanked, but it feels very weird. More work productivity, followed by a delightfully fun, chatty class.

How did I not mention this yesterday - last week's 105x13 bench press calculates to a 1RM of 148.68. Or, you know, BODYWEIGHT. Beast mode is ON, bitches!

I discovered I can shop in the little boys' department. Hellz yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment