Tuesday, December 16

Nutrition: I have some cysts. Perhaps I should not have eaten an entire bag of maple-glazed pecans on Saturday? Damned sugary deliciousness! (And the distracting convo that made me forget just how much of it I was eating.)
  • 415-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-apple, Larabar
  • 1045-chocolate super cookies
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 115-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, two clementines
  • 315-Larabar
  • (530-yoga)
  • 630-Cobb salad
  • calories 1925: p 525, c 850, f 600

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 9p-4a, 81% quality. That's bullshit. Woke once at 130a, fell back, was awake 3a onward and couldn't fall back for nuthin'. Gave up at 4a. What the fuck, body? On the bright side, my morning resting pulse was 62, which is the lowest it has been in almost three weeks - and I'm talking significantly lower, 10-40 points difference - and is finally in my normal range. I suspect this cold may finally, finally, finally be over.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling great - hip did complain a bit the first outing from my car, but that's it! Kicked ASS in my session. Dustin didn't deload me as programmed, since I'm off all of next week. And I hit a BENCH PRESS PR with the big-girl plates. Now THAT makes for the best-evah Christmas gift - thanks, Dustin! Yoga club after work where I discovered a tight low back: stretching it felt positively fantastic.

Fun & Play: Chitchat with MB. Delivering gifts to my girly besties who were most appreciative and profusely thankful. Feeling loved! Session. BK chitchat. United Way sale at work. Yoga club. Supper at my favorite place with my BeloveBuddy AND her SuperGirl. Spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment