Thursday, December 4

Nutrition: Woke up very hungry. Weird.
  • 515-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 830-Coldcalm, 2 Emergen-C
  • 930-Larabar, decaf w/ CM
  • 1115-Larabar, Coldcalm
  • (12p-Dustin session)
  • 130-chicken, toast, kombucha
  • 345-mango, 2 Coldcalm
  • (445-class)
  • 530-Larabar
  • 630-salad, SB&J toast, cantaloupe
  • calories 2550: p 675, c 1175, f 700

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 915p-515a, 59% quality. Oh no, not that bad at ALL. Took a Benadryl (only sleep-inducer I could find, until the hubs told me about his stash of Nyquil, too late!) and fell asleep quickly. Awake about 1130p, coughing & hacking, feeling like a repeat of last night. So I got up for water & a Nyquil. Zonked after that. Don't recall much twitching until Hanky began dancing. Got up feeling much better than yesterday.

Healthy Movement: Gold star for me: doing PT is fixing the hip. Don't get lazy again, idiot! Cold is improved quite a bit; hacking still in the early AM, but better by mid-morning. Rocking the sexy deep voice, but haven't lost it. Session was great fun, although I still expect pull-up progress when sick (naturally) so I am NOT pleased they are faltering. I'm clearly not going to hit 20 by 12/31 at this rate. Did my class so that Aaron wasn't alone. Hard, fun, loved it. But good to keep it at once a week, this I know.
 

Fun & Play: Super productive workday, feeling like I'm actually learning this crap. Chitchat with CR, BK, GP. Session. Class. Chilling at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment