Thursday, December 18

Nutrition: Mmmmm, vacation [over-]eating! Flying makes me snacky.
  • 515-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (630-Dustin session)
  • 9-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 1015-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, iced tea
  • 11-eggs, ham, bacon, fruit, coffee
  • 2-rice crackers, apple
  • 415-bacon jerky, pistachios
  • 830-salad, pork loin w/ yams & pineapple
  • Calories 3500: P 1200, C 1000, F 1200

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 10p-5a, 77% quality. Sound, but not enough. Alarm woke me from a dream so good that I was bummed to wake up (although I have zero recollection what it was) until I remembered: I'm on vacation!

Healthy Movement: Body feeling fabulous. Early morning session was good but there was a huge difference in how deadlifts felt compared to last week. Ugh. I had my first fail on a Jefferson, but then somehow eeked it out on the left side. 

Fun & Play: Vacation day 1! Session which included bonus HB chitchat. BK chitchat. A super sweet cuddly Hanky who knew he was being left behind and trying to show what a GOOD BOY he could be, please take me with! Zero major hitches in our travel. A front-desk clerk named Brian Klug!!! He's nothing like my BK, but damn I love the coincidence! 

No comments:

Post a Comment