Thursday, December 11

Nutrition: Felt like eating a whole pizza today. So I did, what of it?
  • 6a-eggs, ring sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 915-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • (12p-Steve session)
  • 130-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, apple, Larabar
  • 415-Larabar
  • 615-Daiya pizza, bootch
  • 1045-Larabar
  • calories 2925: p 500, c 1975, f 450


Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 100% quality. Yes! Took until 10-ish to fall asleep, but it was solid as bedrock once I did.

Healthy Movement: Hip is feeling SO good; almost nothing there. The magic of actually doing the rehab I was told to do! Cold feels same-to-worse. Phlegmy morning, and I haven't had that in a while. I took a damned rest day yesterday, body, so what up?! Had a stellar session with Steve. Deadlifting fun! Felt like I may be sore tomorrow from the beastliness, though. Cold seemed much better as the day went on, but I woke up from sleep to a massive coughing fit at 1045p. Water didn't fix it, nor did swearing in frustration, so I ate a Larabar. Weirdly, that helped. It may just have been the time spent upright. Regardless, reverted to NyQuil dependence.

Fun & Play: Productive morning. FB silliness. BK running plans. Session, and with LT besides. Productive afternoon. Impressively lazy eve at home, purring Clyde in my lap on the couch. Just lost all ability to care about my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment