Sunday, December 7

Nutrition:
645a-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
10-apple w SB 
1p-chicken, banana ice cream w/ SB
4-summer sausage, rice crackers
6-salad, ring sausage, emergen-c
Calories 2250: p 750, c 700, f 800

Sleep: 9.25 hours in bed, 915p-630a, 97% quality. Again I coughed a lot before finally sleeping, but once I did, it was bitches! Solid. Energy level was up & down all day, napped about 130-330p. Got up feeling rested.

Healthy Movement: Hip feeling quite good. I no longer look like an ungraceful version of Pinocchio when climbing out of bed! Energy level was just shit due to this cold. No interest in anything. Not even a single pull-up was done today. Feeling fat and weak. And angry.

Fun & Play: Chores accomplished, including the beginning of the transfer from desktop to laptop. Ugh, what a process. Wish I liked doing that, I need to spend a LOT more time on sorting & properly storing digital pictures, files, and the like, never mind the physical versions! Cleaned some crap out of the office & did a little re-organizing, though I felt overwhelmed by all that I didn't touch. Why do I have so much shit? Nap. Delightful BK chitchat on his class & test, which he's pretty sure he passed, as I've been reassuring him he would. Cuddly pets. Didn't leave the house all day, unless the far corner of the garage counts?

No comments:

Post a Comment