Saturday, December 6

Nutrition: Eating was tiring today. At supper, my jaw got tired from chewing. What?
  • 615a-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1030-SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1p-spaghetti squash w/ marinara & black olives
  • 3-apple w/ SB
  • 6-chef salad
  • 8-half pint AZ, half kombucha 
  • calories 1925: p 600, c 575, f 750

Sleep: 8.5 hours in bed, 930p-6a, 83% quality. In a bit late because I was watching TV and got so tired that getting ready for bed sounded like too much effort so I kept vegging. Yes, it makes no sense. Took me ages to fall asleep, coughing fits as soon as I was flat, but once I was out, I stayed out (thanks, delicious NyQuil) and the alarm woke me.

Healthy Movement: Hip is feeling significantly better. Dressed to run, and then when I paused to rest after putting on my socks, and felt exhausted, I realized it was a really stupid idea. Rest day. Super rest day, in that I sat pretty much all day other than shopping. Played fetch with pooches mid-afternoon, and became grateful I had not attempted to run: fetch was tiring! Cold is the same as yesterday; rough in the morning, better as the day went on. I'm NOT AT ALL GOOD with being told what to do. This cold is telling me what to do (rest) and I'm fucking pissed at it. Coughing fit at Walgreens sent me to my car for water. Awesomely fun times. Yep. So glad my last truly free weekend for four months is being spent feeling like ass.

Fun & Play: Big fat full moon. Knocked out Dad's bookwork, work-related Xmas shopping & wrapping completed. Still need to take care of two of the godchildren, and three easy friends. Supper & shopping with the hubs.

Spent 2 hours tuned into the WS drawing to see if BK or any of my other peeps were in. One person that I kinda sorta know, but that was it. So no trip to CA next June: boo, hiss! But I know he'll find other races, just hoping I can always go, which really only means not over month-end close, because my work rules my life. (This is not how I want it to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment