- 2a-couple bites pecan pie
- 5a-eggs, beef bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
- (6a-45min run)
- 11-pecan pie, BWCs, coffee w/ CM
- 2-summer sausage w/ rice crackers, SB&J toast, chia bootch
- 6-Daiya pizza w/ ham, olives, shrooms, can Zevia
- Calories 3575: p 475, c 2125, f 975
Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 945p-445a, 67% quality. Awake 130-3a or so. Monkey mind on work stuff, then on why I was awake. Got up a little after 2a, ate a few bites of pecan pie. Up again just before 3a to eat a whole LB and finally that was enough. Napped 8-1030a, got up feeling refreshed from that.
Healthy Movement: Body feeling gah-reat. Not even hip pain! PT for the win! Fun little trail outing with BK at 6a. Felt I could've ran longer, but BK was done. Considered joining the 7a group but 10 miles felt like way too much and I doubted any short-runners would be there. Logged a delicious shower & nap instead. Lazy rest of day, and a bit headache-y. Been taking both DayQuil and NyQuil, and cold had been okay, but I may skip it tomorrow to give the body a chance to deal with itself. I dislike taking drugs for every little discomfort.
Fun & Play: Early-morning trails, and time with BK. A nap! Pie for second breakfast. Fun Hoppe family times. Even won a round of dice!