Saturday, December 13

Nutrition: Oof. I don't wanna talk about it.
  • 5a-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • (6-8m run)
  • 8-eggs, ham, bacon, potatoes, coffee
  • 1-olives, pancetta, prosciutto, salad w/ chicken, prosciutto, balsamic vinaigrette 
  • 5-maple pecans
  • 7-BWCs, salad, raw veg, bootch
  • 9-BWCs
  • calories 3000: p 700, c 1000, f 1300

Sleep: 7 hours in bed, 945p-445a, 78% quality. In late since I got home late and had things undone; woke once around 230a, but it was otherwise sound. Woke naturally. Napped 245-445p. Glorious.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling great. Excited to run with my beasties. A huge crew showed up and I was able to run with all of my favorites for at least a little while. Delightful! It also felt good, although my lungs struggled. Not sure whether speed or sickness on that one. Started it out with a coughing spell but otherwise the cold is on its way out. Sat the entire rest of the day like a slug. Hip was bothersome at the end of the day and a bit on the run. Huge improvement over past long runs, though!

Fun & Play: Fun run with my beasties. Fun breakfast & white elephant exchange with my beasties. Hoppe family getaway to the wreath ceremony and water park. Had a great nap in my allotted solo time, woke to BK's news that he passed his test (of course he did), played another white elephant game, ate all the food, laughed all the laughs, and gave toddlers horsie rides. Happy fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment