Monday, December 8

Nutrition: Easy peasy automatic mode today. Happy place to be.
  • 515-eggs, ring sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-coffee w/ CM
  • 930-Larabar, coffee w/ CM
  • 1230-tuna w/ mustard, toast, apple, emergen-C
  • 230-Larabar
  • (5-30min run)
  • 715-salad, ring sausage, coconut butter
  • calories 2025: p 575, c 650, f 800

Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 84% quality. Took a while to fall asleep, but once I did, I slept like a goddamn angel with vivid dreams, and woke naturally. Might've been able to fall back but for a prancing Hanky.

Healthy Movement: Hip is near normal. Woo hoo! Did a pyramid of chins before class this morning, 1 to 5, (10s rest per prior pulls). Didn't think I'd get 6 so I stopped there. Felt hard. Ugh. Energy level stayed great all day (whoa, what's this now?) and I joined Brian for a short run after work. Easily could've gone farther, piece of cake. Pie. Bacon!

Fun & Play: Class. BK chitchat. Talking with everyone about Mary and what we can do for her. SUPER productive on something I'd been dreading. Firing on all 8 cylinders today, p'kew p'kew p'kew! (Hi, I'm 4.) Fun run, coffee-ing, and catching up with BK. I am SO fucking happy to hear him realizing that he can get better just by improving his nutrition & sleep. If that boy gets his shit together, he is gonna go places and win them. And I'm so gonna steal credit! FB chitchat with GP, another silly runner boy. I seriously miss my running schedule just for all the socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment