Monday, December 29

Nutrition: I had only a little bit of coconut butter in my drawer at work, and all I brought was tuna + crackers. Hungry day! Luckily it was fruit day, so I took two. I'll pass on my Wednesday cookie to make up for it, m'kay? And yes, my bag was up loaded for the week as soon as I got home.
  • 5-eggs, beef bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-coconut butter
  • 1030-coconut butter
  • (12-lunch run)
  • 115-tuna w/ mustard, rice crackers, banana
  • 645-ribs, carrots, pint AZ, SB&Cb&J toast, bootch
  • calories 2525: p 775, c 800, f 950
Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 61% quality. Not that bad; out super solid until 315a, then dozing, then had to let out the dogs (330a?!), then fell back. Alarm had to wake me, bleah.

Healthy Movement: Body feels great other than slight tightness in low back. Stretched in 3rd-world squat during class to happy it up. Also did one each of the assisted SA chin. Noon run felt good; I almost daresay easy! Could feel left core a bit on run and afterward; note I didn't say "hip" because it's now back up to that mild achey tightness. Progress, I'll take it.

Fun & Play: Fun to see my people again. An enjoyable run, despite being solo. My brain shut right the fuck off for the first time in about a week: bliss. Ton of work done, some stuff that I just needed to knock out in order to feel free for tight-deadline-stuff. (At TS for 11 hours, yuck. Thankful I had that run.) Invited to the NSS party in February, SUPER yay!!

Stress Management: Existential crisis about which I cannot bloggity, but have been thinking about constantly. Argh. Awesome potential but also possibly not at all happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment