Monday, December 15

Nutrition: Fresh, juicy, messy pears: I love you!
  • 5-eggs, cottage bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-coffee w/ CM
  • 930-bacon jerky, apple
  • 1230-pork jerky, pear, Larabar
  • 315-Larabar
  • 5-eggs, ham, potatoes, decaf (Trav's)
  • calories 2250: p 825, c 750, f 675

Sleep
: 8 hours in bed, 845p-445a, 93% quality. Woke often 1a onward.

Healthy Movement: Body is feeling good, hip gave nary a tightness most of the day. Had some weird slight twinges of tightness in RIGHT low back; new & most unwelcome. Noticed it in class warm-up and the random 3rd-world squats that I do during class, but it never came back during day. Standing is all good! Intended to, and changed to, run after work with BK, but the shit weather ruined it. Too slippery, certain I'd faceplant. Plus, I managed to forget socks. Eh, more rest might mean kicking this cold for good. Still waking up phlegmmy. 

Fun & Play: Team chitchat. BK chitchat. Bacon jerky! Super duper productive workday. Supper with BK and giving the perfect gift to him. HB chitchat. Clyde snuggles. Finishing touches on the gifts for the rest of my besties, which involved writing them love notes. I am so very lucky to have my peeps. So so so in love with them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment