Monday, December 1

Nutrition: Today I'm drinking tea! Because it's cold as fuck outside, not that it matters since I work indoors at a desk, but also because I'm sick. And instead of making chicken broth, I just ate the chicken bones. Like a goddamn psycho, that's right emmer effers!
  • 515a-eggs, bacon, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 1015-Larabar, black tea
  • 1230p-chicken, toast, summer sausage, coconut butter, pistachios, tea
  • 145-Larabar
  • 6-spaghetti squash, toast, apple w/ SB
  • calories 2100: p 500, c 700, f 900

Sleep: 8 hours in bed, 9p-5a, 79% quality. Woke at 3a but fell back. Solid otherwise. Had a glorious dream that I came into work today and November was already closed. Don't I wish!

Healthy Movement: Sinuses again drained once I was upright, but pressure was still there. Throat still hurting like mad, and getting into some coughing by the end of the day. Yay progress, but UGH. Still: drug-free. I don't need it, bitches, I EAT CHICKEN BONES. Class warmup felt good, but the awful -16F windchill outside was seriously unappealing for a lunch run. And my brain was deteriorating based on work stress, so...enjoyed a rest day. I gots nothing to train for, anyway, who cares? I can adapt to this next-level winter bullshit in January, where it belongs.

Fun & Play: Class was fun. Much chitchat with BK & even had lunch with him to soothe his panic over his PT test this weekend. I'm feeling combative & ready to punch out all of TR if they say I'm showing favoritism again, because goddamn it I get to be friends with whoever I want! On the plus side, his team is/was the recipient of my RAK, and stupid Amazon showed it came from me, so that leadership team is aware that I'm a weirdly generous person, although I asked them to please not tell the team. I want them to feel loved, but I don't want them to know it's me. Anonymous is best in such a situation. Knocked out a 2-hour CEC for my CMA (all the abbreviations!) in only 30 minutes, yay online courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment