Friday, December 5

Nutrition
  • 5a-eggs, sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 730-coffee w/ CM, 2 Coldcalm
  • 9-Larabar
  • 1030-2 Coldcalm, Emergen-C
  • 11-apple, Larabar
  • 12-chicken, toast
  • 415-pork jerky, Larabar, 2 Coldcalm
  • 6-eggs, ham, potatoes, decaf
  • calories 2500: p 1200, c 800, f 500

Sleep
: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 67% quality. SO much better than that; I was out cold until 2a, then awake a bit before getting in another good cycle. Hubs up at 430a meant I was, too, otherwise I probably could have made it even longer. Sleep Cycle wants to see the peaks & valleys, so since I was out like a rock, it thinks that's bad. Fuck you, Sleep Cycle.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling the crud pretty fiercely again. Better after a few hours. Hip first reminded me of its anger getting out of car. The PT is working. Felt pretty okay all day, then sat at NSS due to tiredness. Hip a little annoyed afterward but not too bad. Cough got kind of barky toward evening. Yikes. 

Fun & Play: Made the parents' Xmas gift this morning. Sometimes I wish my ideas weren't so grand and time-consuming. Productive at TS but the brain began frying by mid-morning. BK chitchat. Taught class at noon and it was packed, what a great problem! Fun. Lively at NSS. Chitchat with MB; although her news was terribly awfully no good, it was nice to talk to her and not have to worry about the rumors. She said she missed me, aw. Second breakfast with HB, fun catching up. 

Temperance: I finally decided to leave a committee this morning. I am staying on the Relay committee, but removing myself from the United Way committee. Both together has proven to be too much, and there is only so much me I can give, unfortunately. Felt guilty about it. Shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment