Friday, December 12

Nutrition
  • 6a-eggs, ring sausage, toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 9-Larabar
  • 11-Larabar 
  • 1230p-chicken, baked potato, veg
  • calories
  • 230-fruit, Larabar 
  • 8-spaghetti squash w/ marinara, toast, apple w/ SB 
  • calories 2675: p 625, c 1300, f 750

Sleep
: 8.5 hours in bed, 915p-545a, 85% quality. Very sound after the frustrating 1045p coughing fit. Woke naturally and gradually, enjoyed some daydreams & Oscar snuggles.

Healthy Movement: Nothing in hip until I sat all day, then it certainly ached. Massive energy tank at 130p, an hour after lunch. Like, nap time FO SHO. I hate sitting. 

Fun & Play: Sleeping in! FB silliness first off. Time for Caribou. DBB folks. TS leadership party was super fun since my team won the Catch Phrase game, naturally, because I'm fucking stellar at that game. Left a bit later than I should've, but listening to good stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment