Wednesday, November 5

Gratitude: I am so very grateful for how my husband has taken charge of our vacation planning, giving me one less stress to think about, and he knows exactly what I'm looking for: mountains, peace, quiet, as little civilization as possible, and a fireplace. Bliss, no?

Nutrition: Felt like eating my own fists off for much of today; I think I was too low yesterday given all the activity. Also, stress.
  • 515a-eggs, chicken sausage, toast, SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
  • 745-coffee w/ CM
  • 845-7 (!) Reese's Pieces, Larabar
  • 945-even more coffee w/ CM
  • 1230p-chicken, apple
  • throughout afternoon-chocolate coconut crisps ( oh hey look, stress eating!)
  • (545-yoga)
  • 645-salad w/ avocado, SB&J plantain (thanks, Buddy!)
  • calories 2350: p 475, c 825, f 1050
Sleep: 7.25 hours in bed, 945p-5a, 87% quality. Very solid, just not enough. In late due to voting in Osakis, otherwise I probably would've been in on time. Such sacrifices to be a good citizen.

Healthy Movement: Got up feeling like hell. Aching left foot. Left core AND hip. Muscles actually feel fine, class warm-up was great other than a little squat soreness in the thighs. But those "old aches" returning are my clear sign to not run today. Le sigh. Did yoga with Holea, enjoyable & silly.

Fun & Play: Class was boisterous & fun. Drawer treat from my Buddy! Coworkers laughing and being silly, I guess so we don't cry? Email with friends, IM with Buddy. Did my best to keep perspective. Holea time. Hubs home.

Stress Management: Le crank, she is me today. So much work that I don't understand and so frustrating to spend so much time on entries that feel dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment