Nutrition: This afternoon I wanted to eat my own goddamn fists off. No idea why, but it was legit hunger, not stress-cravings.
- 5a-fried egg sandwich w/ mustard, Canadian bacon, SB&J toast, coffee w/ CM
- 945-Kind Strong bar, coffee w/ CM
- 12-pork tenderloin, sad iceberg salad
- 130-apple, Larabar
- 330-Kind Strong bar
- 430-coconut butter
- 7-ham, pineapple, potatoes, spaghetti squash, raw veg, Zevia
- calories 2675: p 775, c 1100, f 800
Healthy Movement: Got up with hip feeling about the same as yesterday. Did class which was super fun, swapping the DB racks around to where I've always wanted them. Happier instructor now! Not much improvement in hip throughout the day, although no worse either.
Fun & Play: Class. Chitchat with BK, a surprise but too-brief appearance by BB. LAPW lunch where I was told to dig out my phone and text a "Thank you" to someone who has inspired me: I sent three. Productive, helpful coworkers. A delightful Hoppe family Thanksgiving.
Stress Management: Work. Fucking ugh. I'm coping okay stress-wise (at least for today), but I'm rapidly turning into this: