Wednesday, November 12

Gratitude: I'm very grateful for Holea. She's so much fun and so smart and so kind, and I wish I had been even half as awesome as she is, when I was a wee lass of 24.

Nutrition: It occurred to me this morning that yesterday's nonstop hunger could be related to the shitty sleep over the weekend. Could be? Almost guaranteed to be; that's how this body responds. Had an SB almost-binge at supper tonight, despite yet another total-rest day. Get more sleep, girl.
  • 5-eggs, sausage, yam, coffee w/ CM
  • 8-coffee w/ CM
  • 10-5 Reese's Pieces, meat stick, pepitas, coffee w/ CM
  • 1230-beef roast on tapioca roll, raw veg, meat stick, decaf w/ CM
  • 315-Larabar
  • 7-salad, sausage, apple w Sunbutter 
  • calories 2525: p 675, c 800, f 1050
Sleep: 8.25 hours in bed, 845p-5a, 97% quality. I finally slept like a mothafuckin' ROCK. So damn solid.

Healthy Movement: Body feels good other than beginnings of squat soreness in quads. Planned to yoga, with Holea but she needed to talk. So I planned to Prowler with Holea, but she needed to face to face talk and cry and get advice. So I was a good friend who gave her just that. And now I'm really getting antsy to Do Something.

Fun & Play: Great fun in class. I decided to be silly & have fun today, at all costs, no matter what, and it mostly worked. Team potluck. Impressive work productivity. Holea time.

Temperance: Had a moment today, while looking in the mirror & examining my skin, that I thought to myself, "Man, it really sucks being this ugly." The voice in my head, she is an utter cunt. I slapped her silent, but how do I kill her dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment